So what happened to my "I'm so happy to be alive" feeling I had yesterday?
- Yesterday afternoon I exchanged some unpleasant emails with a former friend. It left me with a very bad feeling.
- I had an argument with my husband almost the minute I walked in the door last night.
- Dinner wasn't done until 8:30pm (because of #2).
- I went to bed alone at 9 p.m, angry, hurt and feeling sorry for myself.
- I drank two glasses of wine last night and went over my Points, again.
- Woke up late for my workout, and was in a really foul mood.
- I had a lousy workout this morning, struggled to stay at it for an hour. Everything hurt.
- The weather sucks again today, cold, dark clouds, and windy.
- I have my counseling session today, and I'm dreading it. It drains me.
- I can't figure out how to make Microsoft Project do what I want it to do and my go to person is out for the week. Piece of crap software.
- I went to Trader Joe's at lunch to buy candy. Yes, I said it, CANDY! I bought fresh strawberries, Fage Greek 0% yogurt and frozen mango instead. I know this should be a good thing but the fact I even thought about buying junk bothers me. I didn't do it but scary just the same.
So that's it, nothing earth shattering happened. Just a serious of unpleasantness. I want that feeling back that I had yesterday, when life was good. I just don't know how to get there.