Monday, March 16, 2009

Still sick

Even after sleeping almost 24 hours straight with the help of Nyquil and a variety of other cold medications, I still feel lousy. I'm sneezing and coughing and sweating. That's the part I hate the worse, sweating when I'm not even moving. I feel gross and miserable...poor me!

I'm staying home from work, although I'll have to work part of the day from home. I have a presentation to give on Wednesday and it's not finished. 

I can't remember the last time I ate a regular meal. Maybe Saturday morning? Anyway, I'm going to get back to regular meals and counting Points. Yesterday was tomato soup and some Weight Watcher ice cream bars. Not exactly a healthy menu.

No gym today and that's killing me. This is day number three of not working out. That's the most days I've missed consecutively since February 2008. If I feel better later today, I might go for a walk. Although the weather looks horrible. No spring days here. Just cold and wet and dark skies...stupid Pacific Northwest.

Instead of working out I did look at some online videos on how to get Michelle Obama's arms. I need to mix up my arm routine since it's getting stale. I'll give these exercises a try during my next workout, which will hopefully be tomorrow.

Now that my head feels like it's going to explode, I'm going back to bed for a nap. Breakfast doesn't seem that important right now.

7 comments:

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kimberly said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Lia said...

Feel better!! Rest is the most important thing when you are ill, so take it and just chill.

bbubblyb said...

Sorry to hear you're still sick. Don't over do though or you might stay sick longer. Sounds like you're body just needs to fight whatever you have off so keep getting rest. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

antgirl said...

I'm with you on the arm thing. :)

Get better!

Ida said...

Colds are nasty, but sweating is good for you. Gets the germs out. Feel better soon!

MizFit said...

are you better at all this morning?

AHA - Aware Halt Action

Weight this morning:  171.6  Weight Jan. 1, 2017:  222.0 Weight lost this year: 50.4 Goal: 155 I listen to a lot of weight loss podcast...