Sunday, March 15, 2009

We can go to the moon, why can't we cure the common cold?!


I came down with a miserable cold yesterday afternoon. I feel like hell. Last week at my physical I had a pneumonia shot in one arm and a flu shot in the other arm. Why can't they come up with a cold shot?  

I skipped the St. Paddy's Day Dash today (it was snowing anyway and I do have my limits), and I'm not going to the gym. Right now I'm going back to bed. 

The only good thing about getting sick is that I'm not one bit hungry. Maybe I'll lose a few pounds.

7 comments:

Graciela said...

You and I must have picked up the same "Seattle" bug. I woke up this morning with the sniffles. You were so wise to not go for the SPD run...the rain was SO miserable today, you would probably have gotten even more sick.

Take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon.

Perry said...

AWW!


I'm SO sorry you are sick!!!

Get better!

I'm not too well today either!! Time to just rest some!

Ida said...

Lots of nasty stuff going around all over the country. Get lots of rest, drink lots of water take Tylenol for the fever and you should be better in about 2 weeks. Colds are a virus and they have to run their course.

antgirl said...

I don't think I lost anything on my mango & toast diet, but you never know.

Get better!

MizFit said...

FEEL BETTER.
I often think the same sort of thing...all we can do and then it's the little things (HELLO NEWSPRINT ALLOVER MY HANDS!) we seem NOT to...

MizFit

Carlos said...

sorry you are sick!

bbubblyb said...

Sorry you're sick, hope you get to feeling better.