Sunday, April 19, 2009

So much for that new plan

Taking pictures of my food was suppose to make me eat less. It worked until about 1:30am today when I woke up starving out of my mind and couldn't go back to sleep. Drat!

I got up and ate....34.5 freaking Points! Yes, I entered all the crap I ate into the online tracker. I had two ice cream cones with Dreyers Double Churned sugar-free vanilla (at least 2 cups), a chicken thigh and leg and a box of Kashi TLC brushetta crackers. Yes, I said a box, a brand new unopened box. Six servings at 130 calories/5 grams fat/3 grams of fiber...per serving. Which makes yesterday a 59 Point day. WTF?!

I don't know where that came from. I'm not depressed, and I certainly wasn't THAT hungry. It was mindless eating. I was totally out of control. It was a binge. Something I haven't done in months.

All I can do is get right back OP today and work my butt off at the gym. So much for the picture taking.

8 comments:

Ida said...

Oh, sweety, we all have nights like that. At least I do. You will get back OP, and will do wonderful. BGY

Sandy said...

"mama, say's there'll be days like these"

It just gets really bad when it becomes weeks,lol.

Hope you have a great week!

Squishy ! said...

Oh, I feel ya! Back on the wagon with us!
:o )

Ron said...

Well let's see, I ate at Joe's crab shack last night and went to the crown plaza today for brunch buffet... now whos eating to much!

Amy Jo said...

I just found your blog and started reading. Your starting weight is exactly what mine was; how crazy is that? So it's nice to see that you've succeeded (even though it sounds like you're not done yet). I'm at 211. Slowly but surely!

Your marriage woes hit me hard. I am facing the possibility of divorce after 4 years of marriage; and I'm only 24! I've tried the Love Dare. In my case, it hasn't really helped; but I'm not giving up. I look forward to reading more of your older posts. I think I can find some great inspiration here!!!

MizFit said...

and picture taking may not be for you!

it would make me crazyfrettingobsessed.

Miz.

antgirl said...

Maybe thoughts of your next great photo op made you more hungry than you were? :) I get hungry at night sometimes, too. Like at 10 or so and if I don't eat something I know I'll be up 1/2 the night with a growling stomach. So, I usually eat something.

Lots of my plans don't work out, too. Great thing is, some of them do. And, obviously, many of your plans have been working.

bbubblyb said...

Hang in there, hope today was better for you

I made my 10% lost today!

Since January 9, 2017 I've lost 21.4 pounds, 10% of my body weight. I feel like I've found the secret to life. I haven't poste...