Stressed, who? Me?
2. Stressed about missing workout. Think maybe Graciela is right. Maybe I do have midlife exercise anorexia nervosa. Can't stand the idea of not working out so brought workout stuff to work, will stop at gym on the way home. The article.
2. Rushed home, fight with husband before he left for work. Nice way to start the day.
3. Asthmatic cat wheezing like he's dying a slow death. Spent $600 on him last week, three vet visits, x-rays, medicine, oxygen. Advised to buy $300 HEPA room air filter. This morning ordered online with rush delivery.
4. Decided to wear a dress today since only two pairs of jeans that fit (10's) and both were in laundry. No pantyhose and legs are NOT tan. Wearing thigh highs and a corset garter getup. WTF was I thinking? Ever try to go to the bathroom wearing a corset with garters? Oh yeah, wearing three-inch heels too. Feel like a hooker.
5. Tried to check gmail at work and my backdoor access is now blocked. Damn company security. Found another backdoor after 15 minutes searching Google.
6. Filled out a very long, full of mumbo jumbo technical shit form for vendor access to our network. Right before I hit submit I kicked my computer which sits on the floor and disconnected it. Lost everything.
7. Everyone wants something from me today. I feel like my adult ADD is out of control.
Yes, I'm just a wee bit stressed out today.