Monday, June 15, 2009

T.G.I.M.

Thank God it's Monday.

That has to go down as one of my worst weekends ever. Cleaning, fighting with my husband, a refrigerator that's still broken, binge eating at midnight two nights in a row (healthy crap, but a binge is a binge), and this morning I'm beat, on so many levels.

I'm planning a get away for us for next weekend. I'm not sure where, but it'll involve a hotel. Our marriage is in trouble and this weekend just proved it. The bickering, the name calling, the arguing over trivial shit. The refrigerator...really? Is that worth screaming at each other?

Exercise
Worst workout ever this morning. I worked out last night at 5pm, 50 minutes cardio and 45 minutes strength. Really good workout, but I didn't finish until almost 7pm. This morning at 5am I could barely drag my butt out of bed. Less than 12 hours between workouts is a very bad thing. I got to the gym and had zero energy. 10 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes StairMaster and I said to hell with it and came home. My body wasn't cooperating so I just gave up. I'm sure tomorrow will be better, I just need to rest.

Food
Okay, I've figured out that what I'm doing with food is NOT working for me. Every day I start off with the intention to eat only 19 Points, my baseline for my weight of 157 (today). I might allow myself five of the weeklies, and maybe a few APs, but I feel guilty if I eat those extra Points so I try to stick to the 19. You know what, that is not enough food for me. I know this because at around midnight or 1am I wake up famished, so hungry I can't go back to sleep. Then I sleep walk to the kitchen and find something to eat so I can go back to sleep.

My new plan is to start off the day with 19 + 5 + APs (today only 2) = 26. I have 26 Points to play with today and if I walk at lunch I get 4 more, so possibly 30 Points today. I'm eating every single one of them before I go to bed.

Here's to a better week than my weekend.

10 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

I do hope your week gets much better!! Stress is so hard to try to keep down and i find myself that the more stressed i am the harder it is to stay on plan.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I've ever commented, but I read everyday. You workout just about as hard as anyone I know (figuritively speaking)I bet you totally need those extra points! I'm commenting because I had the same TGIM feelings for the same reasons this morning. Hang in there and good luck!
Megan

big_mummy said...

the amount you work out im not suprised you need the extra food.

sorry to hear about hubby problems, Im sure you can sort it, but it is horrible when its happened. just try to be positive xx

Katie J said...

Hoping you have a GOOD week! Sounds like you have a plan of action and I find that to be half the battle.

(((Diana))) Sorry about the hubby problems.

Hang in there!

Jenny said...

Diana,
I love your blog... and your honesty is beautiful to read. You DO work out so hard!! Look at how far you have come! It is amazing! I know... you're thinking about how you're not where you want to be, blah blah.... BUT, LOOK at what you have done! You really do work so hard and dedicate yourself so well... it's so inspiring. When I am too strict with my diet, I too wake at 1 am and canNOT go back to sleep without getting a snack. Sooo frustrating. But if I just have a little more food in my day, then I'm okay. I'm sorry about your marriage... I believe that it's worth working for, though. It's worth working hard for. I hope you get a fabulous weekend away filled with closeness and connections.

Ida said...

I am glad you have it figured out about your eating. Make sure you eat about 1 hour before bed. THAT should keep you from waking up in the middle of the night.
Good luck with your eating and your marriage.

Fatinah said...

yay - I really think 26 pts will get you through the day and night!

I'm not surprised you didn't have the energy to workout so soon after your last one - but kudoos to you for giving it a try!

I think a weekend away sounds like a fabulous idea!

antgirl said...

I bet those extra points help you out a lot.

Weird about the refrigerator. I'm sure you probably checked the dial on the dang thing ...

I know I need breaks between workouts. I missed mine today as Husband need a lift to the airport. Somedays, that's how it goes. I think shopping and trying on all those clothes was aerobic ... :-O

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Hope things start looking up soon sweetheart!

disa said...

h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片