Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 8: End of week 1 weighin

I haven't gone to Weight Watchers yet, it's not until 11 a.m. I'm ridiculously nervous. It's like I studied for a big test, goofed off a couple of nights so maybe didn't study as hard as I should have, but have high hopes of pulling off an A. I know it's silly to feel like this, but it's a good nervous. It means I'm taking this seriously, this business of getting to goal. Something I haven't done for months.

I had my best workout of my life yesterday afternoon. I had the day off and goofed off all day until 4 p.m. when I decided I'd better hit the gym.

I have some new tunes on my iPod, my new favorite is Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship (best workout song ever!)--see video below.

My body was super powerful and strong. Maybe the two bad days of workouts I had last week was letting my body heal and get stronger. I don't know what happened but I just know I loved it. According to my heart rate monitor I burned 611 calories in an hour and a half. A record for me. It's usually around 500. Sadie is my best friend, best cardio machine ever made!

I'm debating about working out before my weigh in. Sort of a last chance workout thing like they do on the biggest loser. After last night's workout that might be too much. I think I'll have a lazy Saturday morning instead. I'll post again after my weigh in.

7 comments:

big_mummy said...

oooh good luck diana, sounds like a fab workout!!!

spunkysuzi said...

I'm sure you'll have a nice weigh in today :)

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Oh hon, so happy for your awesome workout and that things are bright and sunshiny...

However, I can't respect or listen to any band with the name Cobra Starship. It's sad cuz it sounds kind of fun for a music genre I don't listen to lol.

bbubblyb said...

Way to go on the workout and hope weigh-in is good today. Good Luck!!!

Graciela said...

Good luck on your weigh in.

Love the song...I've already gone to iTunes and purchased it. If you have any other songs that are your favorites, would you share them with us? I'm always looking for new workout songs.

Ida said...

Sounds great. Enjoy your morning, and stop worrying about the weigh in. You'll do great

*fitcetera* said...

well? how did it go?

nice job on the workout!

Just a little crazy

I'm a little bit disappointed in my weigh-in this morning, but I know why it's not better than I expected: My last Weight Watc...