Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day -- I don't know anymore & yes, yes, yes!

Yes, I deleted my last two posts. I re-read them and didn't like what I wrote. They never happened.

Yes, I changed my blog design, again. The hot pink/red color made me nauseous .

Yes, going to bed earlier works wonders. I can't make it by 9 p.m., but two of the last three nights I was in bed by 9:30 p.m. I feel so much better.

Yes, I'm counting calories now. I'm writing down every bite. I've done this for three days and it's helping. This is easy because I know the calorie count of almost every food. It's really the same as tracking online, but writing it down is making a difference. I'm not sure why it's working, but I'm not going to analyze it.

Yes, I've been binge-free for three whole nights. Not even any late night snacking. It's a miracle. I feel very much in control of my eating these last few days.

Yes, I'm still working out like a crazy woman. An hour and a half, six days a week. Still in love with Sadie.

Yes, I'm still doing Weight Watchers. Someone asked about the graph on my Saturday post and that's from the online weight tracker. I just love giving them $40 a month, as I've done for the past 19 months. I've missed the last two meetings but I'm going on Saturday.

The best yes...on Monday the scale said 169.8. This morning it was 163.6. YES!

~Diana
163.6

p.s. I read a post within the last few days, the person had taken a seminar on the power of positive thinking. They talked about the S.O.S. plan. I don't remember where I read it, but thank you!

14 comments:

big_mummy said...

I love positive Diana

Helen said...

Awesome on the weight! It really is going to be OKAY.

bbubblyb said...

Yea, what else do we have but trying to make the best of it *smile*. I like the blue.

Katie J said...

I like the blue too. It's soothing :-)

julie said...

Fantastic, Diana!

I like the blue much better, too. I had trouble reading it when it was on the hot pink!

Keep up the yeses! :)

*fitcetera* said...

thank you for changing the colour ... i couldn't read the red one without wanting to go in to an epileptic fit ... :D

antgirl said...

Blue is nice. It and green are my favorite colors. :)

Glad you are finding things that are working for you. That's what it's all about.

Lisa eats too much pizza said...

Your doing great Diana!

Andrea said...

Great job on everything. You're doing so great!
And congrats on the scale showing you a lower number. I wish mine would do the same. UGH! It's not for a lack of effort on my part though. I workout every single day except for sunday for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. In fact I just did the Prefontaine Memorial 10K run a couple days ago and did it in 1 1/2 hours which is a good time for me, but with time that too will get better. I just wish the scale would show me a smaller number. UGH!
Anyways, congratulations! I'm happy for you that you're doing so well!

Ida said...

You go girl. Do whatever it takes to keep you on track is what I believe.

Graciela said...

Isn't that funny...we both wrote about how getting to bed early helps with our diet/weight loss.

I've noticed so many times we seem to be on the same wavelength. Must be our Seattle vibes!

Glad you are feeling better and doing so well.

DownsizingDoc said...

I had trouble reading posts when you had the red background - figured it was my old eyes.
Guess I wasn't the only one, and I agree the blue is soothing.

Good reminder about the importance of getting enough sleep. I'm a night person so its easy for me to stay up too late (reading and commenting on wt loss blogs !)

Shelli Belly said...

Chase after your goals. Thank you for being so honest. You're paving the way. You've done such a wonderful job.

Lia said...

Good work!! Do what works for you, it's the only way. Sleeping early is the best isn't it? I also sleep at 9.30/10 and all my college buddies make fun of me, but I know that secretly they 're jealous hahahahaha!

Just a little crazy

I'm a little bit disappointed in my weigh-in this morning, but I know why it's not better than I expected: My last Weight Watc...