Sunrise in hell

Yes, I'm still here, another night in paradise. Or hell, however you want to look at it. Sadly, it sounds like I'll be back Monday. I just don't want to think about that right now.

This morning I went for a walk down by the water instead of going to the hotel gym. It's really pretty here, even by the airport. There's a little path that runs along the water and there were a lot of joggers, walkers and bikers out there this morning.

Funniest thing, I had my iPod and normally always listen to a playlist, but I let it shuffle among the over 300 songs I have on it. There's mostly top 40 stuff, a little hip hop, a few country songs and about 20 pop Christian songs. You'll never guess what song it hit on first when I started my walk. Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin.

It was a gorgeous sunrise. It made me wish my husband was here to enjoy it with me. Sort of a bittersweet morning.

San Francisco Bay


Across the road from my hotel, 6 a.m. Thursday
San Francisco Bay

About 6:40 a.m.


Pretty grass, it has a name, but I can't remember it.

A Fifties theater for lease, across the street from my hotel.


Home Sweet Home. Kind of looks like a mental institution, doesn't it?

Comments

Lia said…
The pictures are really beautiful though, even though you are still there. And yes, the Hyatt looks rather like a mental institute in that picture hahahaha
Roxie said…
A little outside in nature is better than inside the hotel's gym. I hope you got a little respite during your walk. Sorry this isn't going as well as you'd hoped. You will get through it. It will come to an end. What will be left is how you feel you did in the situation. I wish you all the best. You can get through this.
Ron said…
Hang in there, you will be home soon. Awesome pics!!!
bbubblyb said…
What a beautiful walk you had and what great pictures you took. Hope you get home soon.
Joanne said…
What beautiful pictures and it sounds like you received a message to hang in there - it will all be fine. Missing your hubby has to be the toughest part.
Ida said…
Love the pictures. I took one to use on my desktop, hope it is ok.

Oh, its Pampas Grass, by the way.
Matthias said…
Best of luck on your fitness journey. Next time you travel check out http://www.HotelGymReview.com and read or write a review. We'll be launching at the end of October.

Thanks!
Lisa said…
I love the beautiful pics.

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

July 2, 2016 update

Best diets for 2016

High hopes for 2016