Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tracking Wednesday

It's almost 1pm and I've tracked my breakfast and lunch, as well as my activity in the online tracker. This is a huge improvement over every day the past week.

During the past few months there's been a direct correlation between me not tracking my food and my weight slowly going up.

Every day I make up some silly excuse of why I can't do it, the best one is that I don't have time. I'm on the computer for work a good portion of the day. It took about two minutes.

The real reason I don't want to track my food is because I know I've been going over my allotted Points every day. That makes a failure in my book.

I've made a deal with myself. Just for today, and today only, I promise I will track every bite, AND I'll eat within my Points limit. Maybe I'll make every Wednesday "Tracking Wednesday", just to see if I can do it.

A couple pictures I found on my work computer. I may have shared these last summer, I'm not sure. They're from my visit to my sister in Fairbanks, Alaska in July, 2009.

The public restroom in Nenana, Alaska. I thought this was really pretty and very unique. It even had a flush toilet. :)


Me at Chena Hot Springs, near Fairbanks.


3 comments:

Helen said...

Sounds like you're doing it one minute at a time. Glad to feel the positive vibe in this post!

Pamela said...

Great job, Diana! And your pictures are beautiful!

nixieritter said...

Diana, I enjoyed your post today. I could so relate. I've lost 20lbs recently and have now been trying to maintain before I lose another 10lbs...but since I have not been writing everything down, I've been ever so slowly gaining. .5lbs, .4 lbs....just keeps creeping up and each day I think, I need to get a handle on this before I gain it all back, like I have several times in the past. I do think writing it down is the secret. Glad to see you so upbeat and positive. Life cycles and just know that when you feel down it will all balance out....Love the picture at the hotsprings. I live in colorado and just got back from the hotsprings in steamboat springs last weekend.

Just a little crazy

I'm a little bit disappointed in my weigh-in this morning, but I know why it's not better than I expected: My last Weight Watc...