Thursday, March 25, 2010

Please stay tuned

It's not that I can't think about anything to write, I just don't feel like writing. Yet I don't want anyone to think I've quit or given up or stopped blogging. I know it's silly to post about nothing.

Just letting you know I'm still here, still eating right, going to the gym, and my pants are feeling looser these days. I'm reading more blogs too, so that takes up what little free time I have in the evenings before I go to bed and to sleep by 8:30 p.m. every day.

A few pictures from a lunch out yesterday with my team from work. They chose a Japanese steakhouse, not my first choice. Especially because they always pour a ton of oil and add what I think is lard (it looks like yellow Crisco) to whatever they cook on the Hibachi. Even if you ask them not to do it, they still do it anyway. I had the Hibachi Chicken, but I only ate maybe 1/3 of it. I'm sure it was still very high in calories and fat (Points). Oh well, I took one for the team.

I promise I'll get my writing mojo back eventually. Just not feeling it today. :)

And yes, that's a fireman putting out the fire. Very classy.


 Most people think this is cool, I don't really like it because I feel like I'm going to catch on fire.

10 comments:

Helen said...

We'll just start calling you Fire Marshal Diana ;-)

Tricia said...

great pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

BTW, you're not here to entertain us.

We're here to cheer you on.

Go Diana!

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Glad to hear you're still doing well!!! I know how you feel lady, when things are blase I feel like there's nothing to write, or it's negative because it's not going anywhere, or blah blah. We never want our fellow bloggers to think we've disappeared and failed though. Gotta give the blogger community that, no matter how long you're away, you're still accountable!

Ida said...

Looks like a fun group. I know what you mean, I've hit blogging dry spells myself. I think we all do. You'll get back in the groove soon.

Ella Enchanted said...

The whole Hibachi thing just scares me. We have only done it a couple of times, but I am generally terrified of fire. I am laughing out loud at the guy on the right side of the picture making the crazy face. He looks like he would be a blast to work with! I hope you have a great weekend, thanks for the thoughtful comments. I have been enjoying all of your pictures lately- totally envious of your camera-it takes the best shots.

Deniz said...

Love the new look! Not convinced I'd like that Hibatchi business - looks scary (but fun too)

Graciela said...

I love this kind of food, and this place looks nice and clean. Can you let me know where it is?

P.S. I'd be more scared of the flying knives than the fire! :)

P.S.S. You look great.

Debbie said...

Hey classy looking bunch.. I do not like the fire either.. Makes me nervous.

M Pax said...

Love your new layout!

That's some flame. Looks like a fun lunch. You look great. Enjoy your life, Super Girl!