Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sorry...just can't find my words tonight

Ducks at the Angle Lake, near my office




I guess I'm going through a little something. Not really depression, just taking stock of my life. Trying to figure out if I'm really living my best life. My automatic answer to that question is no.

The food and exercise are going well. No crazy binges, no cravings, just me eating right, tracking my Points. Going to the gym. Boring stuff.

My favorite new dessert, frozen Red Muscat grapes - to die for. One cup is one Point. A green diamond filling food.

Sorry, no big revelations about anything.

Later.

10 comments:

Pamela said...

Your pictures are always so beautiful, Diana! I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and sending you a mental hug. You know where to find me if I can be of any help!

Miz said...

xo xo xo

Helen said...

I love frozen grapes. I actually choose them over other things sometimes, especially in the summer! (Uh, maybe I shouldn't say this but they make great 'ice cubes' for wine too.)

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Love the pics! And hey, sometimes boring is a GOOD thing!

Rettakat said...

Some of my best breakthroughs have been when I drew back, got quiet, and did some reflecting. It's a good thing... take all the nice and quiet time you need. :-)
Loretta
=^..^=

Two Fat Girls Take Umbrage said...

I've been bored/boring too, I think it is partially spring fever. Maybe it's menopause, maybe it's midlife crisis. The good news is you keep going and try to make everyday your best. Jo :)

M Pax said...

Ooo! I'll have to try them frozen grapes. How nice to have ducks outside your office.

Maybe because it's spring, we all tend to reassess what we're doing. :)

Ida said...

Isn't it nice to have 'boring' as the norm. Too much drama makes one fall off the wagon.

Carrieheff said...

The pictures made me smile. You don't always have to have any big revelations, we just want to know you are there and ok.

Deb said...

Hang in there Diana. I think I understand a bit how you feel.

Just a little crazy

I'm a little bit disappointed in my weigh-in this morning, but I know why it's not better than I expected: My last Weight Watc...