Diana the grouch

I'm not in a happy place today. I worked 14 hours yesterday, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Numerous work problems that caused hours of frustration.

We were creating software builds with code written by several developers, including our own code. The code did not play nicely during the builds. My only saving grace was another coworker was there with me for most of it. He has a great sense of humor. So we laughed a lot. Of course we cursed a lot too. Something I don't usually do.

I never made it to the gym yesterday. I barely took bathroom breaks. I don't remember drinking any water, just coffee. My lunch was some homemade soup heated in the microwave and a peach.

Dinner when I got home at 10 p.m. was a Flatout pizza with mushrooms, onions, sundried tomatoes, turkey pepperoni, and 2% cheese which melts really weird. It's like it's dry when it melts. Still really delicious and fairly low Points. I didn't bother figuring it out, but I think it's around 8 Points for the whole thing.

It was a very, very long day.

I am very, very tired today.

After working so many hours I feel sort of numb. I already emailed my work that I'm taking off half of the day and working from home this afternoon.

I have a weird ringing in my ears. I can't figure out what's causing it. Just a humming sound from inside my head. It's very annoying, and it's interrupting my peace and quiet.

If I can get myself moving I'm going to the gym in a few minutes. Although a nap sounds better. A  nap at 9:30 a.m. After sleeping seven hours. I'm just so tired I want to crawl under a rock and stay there forever.

Do I sound kind of crazy today? I feel kind of crazy.

Comments

Helen said…
No, you sound like someone who is overworked and who might also possibly be having low blood sugar or something like that caused by too much caffeine and not enough food!

Try to take care today!
bbubblyb said…
You just sound tired to me. I say have a nap then go workout if you want. Sounds like you just need some added rest. I'm with Helen about maybe low blood sugar.
Vee said…
I agree with the others. You're tired, had too little to eat and drink, too much caffeine, and you probably need a good solid nap and health hearty lunch.

When you go back... maybe take baggies of nuts and seeds and celery and boiled eggs to get you through the day?

Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com
Tanya said…
Ditto what Helen said.
Take care of yourself!
kristi said…
Rest and drink lots of water today! Hugs.
Hey I just ran across your blog and was looking for some advice. I am a new blogger and actually am starting to blog about my weight loss journey – I loved your blog. I will follow you and would love it if you can do the same and maybe send me some advice weather it be on blogging or weight loss (what a damn struggle).....Thanks so much.

Dee
http://losingit-weightthatis.blogspot.com/
spunkysuzi said…
I'd have to say your exhausted!! Take care of yourself and drink water :)
Ida said…
Sometimes work is so stressful and tiring. Gee, I miss that!

I have tinnitus, which is a constant ringing or humming in my ears (thanks Mom), so I put up with that always. I can usually drown it out with music or the tv. It doesn't seem so bad any more, it's still there, I've just gotten used to it. Hope yours is just temporary due to stress and being tired and perhaps dehydrated.

{{hugs}} coming your way. Sounds like you are doing the right thing taking 1/2 a day off. Take care of yourself, you are the only one who will.
Just Me said…
I have tinnitus too (bit of a ringing in the ears). Sometimes I notice it, sometimes I don't. BTW, you don't sound grouchy. You sound exhausted and working with software...argghhh. Do something extra nice for you...when you get a moment, that is.
purity12lover said…
I’ve read a lot of testimonials about Purity 12. I really thought it was just another weight loss product. But when my sister started using it I was really amazed by the effects of it on her body. It did not only make her lose weight but also made her really sexy, fit and healthy! Because of that I tried using it as well, and it never failed me. http://if1s.com?136

Popular posts from this blog

July 2, 2016 update

Best diets for 2016

High hopes for 2016