2. Today is the day I faced the Weight Watcher's scale and a 13-pound weight gain in three months.
3. Today is the day I acknowledged my weight is 175.8.
4. Today is the day I get serious about my health and losing weight.
5. Today is the day I start counting Points, again.
6. Today is the day I get back to tracking my food online.
7. Today is the day I follow the healthy eight eating guidelines on the Weight Watcher plan.
8. Today is the day I stop beating myself up for screwing around for the last eight months.
9. Today is the day I pat myself on the back for not gaining everything back, plus some. I acknowledge I still have a loss of 63 pounds. That's a good thing.
10. Today is the day I love myself just the way I am right now, and not wait until I weigh [fill in the blank] pounds. I forgive myself.
Here's the official weigh-in:
Here's my workout from today. I write down my workout every day (silly I guess, but I've been doing it two years).
Well, I started writing this several hours ago. It's 9:30pm and time for bed. I need to eat something before bed because I've only had 16 Points today. Something around five Points should do it. So far, so good. :)