Today is the day I...

1. Today is the day I went back to Weight Watchers, after a three-month absence.

2. Today is the day I faced the Weight Watcher's scale and a 13-pound weight gain in three months.

3. Today is the day I acknowledged my weight is 175.8.

4. Today is the day I get serious about my health and losing weight.

5. Today is the day I start counting Points, again.

6. Today is the day I get back to tracking my food online.

7. Today is the day I follow the healthy eight eating guidelines on the Weight Watcher plan.

8. Today is the day I stop beating myself up for screwing around for the last eight months.

9. Today is the day I pat myself on the back for not gaining everything back, plus some. I acknowledge I still have a loss of 63 pounds. That's a good thing.

10. Today is the day I love myself just the way I am right now, and not wait until I weigh [fill in the blank] pounds. I forgive myself.

Here's the official weigh-in:

Usually I reward myself with a gift after I have a weight loss. I'll set a goal, and if I make it, I buy something for myself.

Today I bought something for myself just because I went back to Weight Watchers. I'd been telling myself for weeks that I needed to at least get back down to where I was back in June (162.8), when I stopped going to the meetings. I know that logic was really stupid, but it's what I've been telling myself.

It's a leather eggplant (purple) Junior Drake purse. It's a lot prettier (and softer) in person. And it was on sale!


 


I bought this clicker thing at Weight Watchers to keep track of Points. I know there will be days when I just can't bear to track my food online. On those days, I'm going to use this clicker.


Here's my workout from today. I write down my workout every day (silly I guess, but I've been doing it two years).


Well, I started writing this several hours ago. It's 9:30pm and time for bed. I need to eat something before bed because I've only had 16 Points today. Something around five Points should do it. So far, so good. :)

Comments

Diana, I'm glad you have gone back to what works for you. Go get 'em.
Tammy said…
What a great day! I love the hand bag and you totally deserve it (and the smiley face on your workout log). Going back to WW with a great attitude you are sure to succeed.
Ron said…
Today is the day where you start posting more successes!!!!
Helen said…
I love the idea of rewarding yourself in advance. I think I'm going to steal that!
Heather said…
Congratulations! I had a 75+ pound weight loss in 2005 and 2006 and watched the pounds come back, always thinking I would go back... it took me gaining back every pound before I went back to WW. Going back is tough... but it's a lot tougher when you're starting back at square one! Good luck!
*hugs*
heather
Tanya said…
Congrats on re-joining WW- and a HUGE congrats on your 63lb weight loss! I dream of the day when I could say that I lost that much.

Just remember that the 13 lbs you gained is a sneeze in the bucket compared to what you've already lost. You've done it once, you can do it again!
Today is the day you show your self-love. Good job putting yourself at the top of the list. Jo
Natalia said…
I like that point clicker! I'm so glad that you've rededicated yourself again, that's great. And do remember that you've lost 63.4 pounds already, which is a HUGE accomplishment! :)
Just Me said…
That clicker is so cool. I like it. I also like #8 on your list. You've done fantastic...a little oops...and now you're back in the game. You're looking pretty damn hot in your black skirt and pink top, btw. You will do it.
Rettakat said…
Today is the day I loudly cheer you on!

Good for you.. I really like that you bought the reward NOW, for taking a good action, instead of connected to a number. Yay!

Loretta
=^..^=

Popular posts from this blog

July 2, 2016 update

Best diets for 2016

High hopes for 2016