About the brownies, well, I had an argument with my husband, he went to bed mad at me. I felt sad so I made brownies, but...I only ate two and put the rest down the garbage disposal. The funny/sad thing is that I don't even really like brownies. Obviously, I still have a long way to go to overcome my emotional eating.
However, even though I wasn't perfect this week, I did a few things right:
- I ate good, healthy food 90% of the time, in moderate portions.
- I tracked my food four of the seven days.
- I drank a LOT of water thanks to this guy. This really helped.
- I worked out like a maniac seven days in a row.
- I slept eight to nine hours a night. <---this one is amazing for me.
In four months I gained 21.6 pounds. I was traveling a lot during that time, but it's been a year. I still haven't lost the weight I gained last fall.
My goals for the remaining eight weeks of 2010:
- Don't skip Weight Watcher meetings!
- Track my food seven days a week, aiming for 25 Points/day.
- Continue with my seven days a week workouts. Thirty minutes cardio, forty minutes strength.
- Water, tons and tons of water. I haven't caluclated exactly how much I need to be drinking, but currently I'm at 104 ounces of pure water a day (not counting tea, coffee, milk...I don't drink soda).
- Aim for a 1.5 pound/week loss. Eight weeks, 12 pounds.
- January 1, 2011 goal weight: 162.6