The gym and a snow day

This will be a short post because I have a cat in my lap, with his head draped across my left arm. It's my cat Mickey (a.k.a. Mickey Mouse), a white and orangeTurkish Van. He's a cat that thinks he's a dog that's named after a rodent. Anyway, it's hard to type and keep my arm still so as not to disturb him. He looks annoyed here because I woke him up to take his picture.


My toothache finally subsided last night until 2:30 a.m. when the Vicodin wore off (it's only good for four hours). I woke up in agony. I took two more Vicodin and went back to sleep.

Since my toothache didn't come back, I made it to the gym by 6 a.m. and worked out for an hour and 45 minutes. My lungs burned so bad while I was on the StairMaster that I thought they were going to catch on fire. After my strength training I went home and was so nauseous that I threw up, and I hadn't eaten anything since the night before at about 9 p.m.. Maybe too much too soon.

Pictures through my office window today at 12:30 p.m., and then twenty minutes later. The sun came out and about an hour later it was all melted, but it was beautiful while it lasted.



Tomorrow's goal...to set some goals. :)

Comments

Deniz said…
You have a Van! Wow, they are such beauties. On a different slant, hope that tooth is kind to you and your gym session don't carry on having that rather drastic effect on you!

Good luck with the goal setting.
Grace said…
I don't know what a Van is, but he is very beautiful. Cat-dog-rodent...lol!

Popular posts from this blog

July 2, 2016 update

Best diets for 2016

High hopes for 2016