Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday night update and Wednesday birthday cake

Last night didn't go well. After I wrote my post I felt like I was literally starving to death. Almond. Butter. I don't need to say anymore except that this morning I poured soap into the jar (what was left of it) and threw it in the trash.

Right now I feel very ill because I ate a big piece of birthday cake tonight, chocolate truffle cake and I don't even really like chocolate cake. It was my husband's birthday today. I feel really gross. Like throwing up gross. Plus I'm so thirsty I could die. I just can't get enough water to drink.

That's all. Not much else to write except I screwed up again. What else is new?

Oh yes, I should mention that work is out of control busy. I've been getting intense headaches lately. Probably because I feel like my head is spinning out of control All day long I keep telling myself to calm the hell down, but then someone else wants something else from me. Tomorrow is going to be different. Honestly. Totally different. I need a new attitude at work.

I'm going to bed now. I'm going to have to work out like a maniac tomorrow morning. I have a plan of really mixing up my routine with new exercises.

Funny, I just read this post and I sound like a crazy person, with a death theme. Hmmm....

5 comments:

bbubblyb said...

Tomorrow is a fresh start for you Diana. Hope the workout makes you feel better. You are not a crazy person either. Hang in there. Hugs

Roxie said...

Just a thought - I know the vacation to Hawaii isn't happening, but could you just get away by yourself, on a little personal retreat for a couple/few days? It might be just the ticket to help you find a different gear. I find that a change of scenery and some alone time really helps me.

This Old Woman Says What? said...

You don't sound crazy to me at all... mostly because I can relate to that post so well. lol
Hang in there... be kinder to yourself.
Sure, you feel like you really screwed up. But you didn't undo all the success you've already achieved, know what I mean?

I'm still working on relaxing and slowing my mind down too.
I now only work 4 days a week, plus I spend more time focusing on ME, the positive ME.

Lisa said...

Every screw up is another change to start over. :)

Grace said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. I don't think you sound crazy, just frustrated and over-stressed.