And I thought I didn't do that bad yesterday...ROFL!

It was a 70-Point day yesterday. Wow! What's so crazy about it is that I thought I was doing okay by not going totally overboard.

I eyed all the Valentine's Day candy last night at the grocery store, but walked by it without picking up a single package. I thought I was doing a halfway decent compromise with the somewhat healthy California extra-thin crust pizza and the caramel popcorn as my big splurge. I'm pretty sure if I had calculated out the Points first I would have chosen something different. I have all the Weight Watcher apps on my phone so there's no excuse other than I was very tired and hungry. Lesson learned.

Dinner was an entire package of the Caramel popcorn and 3/4 of an entire frozen pizza (it was sort of small on very thin crust but it was 21 Points). Breakfast and lunch were healthy. Oh, and let's not forget the two glasses of sweet red wine. I normally don't have alcohol, but it was just that kind of day. Crazy niece threats, police involvement, brain-damaged sister, snow, fireplace, tired, sad, hungry, husband asleep so no one to vent to = wine on the menu.

I didn't even go to the gym yesterday, because I was too rushed with crazy niece/sister stuff. I know that's just an excuse, but it's true.

In case you're wondering, I didn't get on the scale this morning. I'm not that crazy!

I know it'll take a few days to undo the damage from last night. My goal for this week was to get down to 176 by next Saturday. I just made it a lot harder with losing my mind last night. Funny how I can talk myself into anything when I'm tired and feeling sad.

I'll give it my best shot this week. Healthy eating, tracking, focusing on the healthy eating guidelines and lots of exercise.




PointsPlus® Tracker entries

Saturday, January 14, 2012
Morning
1  large banana(s)
0
Diana McMuffin
8
Subtotal 8
Midday
1  item(s) Light Multi-Grain English Muffin
3
1  serving(s) Kirkland Salmon Burger
4
2  medium pear(s)
0
1  serving(s) Litehouse Dressing & Dip, Lite Bleu Cheese

2
1  cup(s) fat-free skim milk
2
1/3 cup(s) uncooked onion(s)
0
1  tsp olive oil
1
Subtotal 12
Evening
4 1/2 serving(s) Orville Redenbacher Caramel Popcorn

22
3/4 serving(s) California Pizza Crispy Thin Sicilian (3/4 entire pizza)

21
8  oz red wine
7
Subtotal 50
Anytime
No entries for this meal time.
Subtotal 0
Food PointsPlus values total used 70
Food PointsPlus values remaining 0
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

Comments

Maren said…
I'm not familiar with the point system, but it looks like you had some great meals :)
Beth said…
Well, one of the beautiful things about WW is that everything you ate can still be within the week's limits, assuming your other days are OK. Although I know you are NOT glad the quantity eating happened. I've had the same thing happen where I get out of control, but have been pleased that when I add it up, I can still consider it a good week if I get hold of the other days.
Dawn said…
oh WHY isn't the natural reaction to stress, sadness, worry and weariness a compulsive urge to eat less and go for a workout? I am exactly like you ...I react negatively with food when I'm all of the above.
However, I don't have anything LIKE the stressors in life you have been living through. Be kind on yourself and let the bad day pass into yesterday and a new, fresh and better day to tomorrow.
Do the best you can, with what you have, where you are.
Where you are is hard enough without beating yourself up.
xXx
Caron said…
My skinny daughter quits eating when stressed. Most of us, me included, do the opposite. I can so easily slide back into my old ways if I'm not careful. I hope this next week is much, much better for you. Hang in there. :)
Jane Cartelli said…
I have been away and just caught up with your last 6 posts. While it is good to keep an eye on the scale numbers, don't let them decided you day for you. Right now just know the difference between what is healthy for you to consume and what is not healthy and do the right thing for your body one day at a time. You are wise to have made the connection between stress and your waist measurement. You have been under so much stress I cannot even imagine how you have coped as well as you have to this point. It is so wonderful that your sister is closer to you now, so that you can have access to her AND your home life all in the same day. You are very inspiring.

Jane~
Carrieheff said…
Holy Crap the popcorn was just as bad as the pizza!! Geez! I think I'd have chosen the pizza over popcorn but I have days when I eat both too. You are under so much emotionally you need to cut yourself some slack on some days. Overall you are doing great!
Melisa said…
Better to count it, track it, and move on than just throw in the towel and cause some serious damage. You sound like you have a good attitude. Just take it day by day and make the best choices you can!

Popular posts from this blog

July 2, 2016 update

Best diets for 2016

High hopes for 2016