Best diets for 2016

I can't believe I forgot to post anything yesterday. I thought about it, but then quickly forgot. It's funny how blogging was a natural part of my every day life, and now I simple forget about it. That is going to change this year!

My diet is going okay, not so much on the exercise. In fact, the diet isn't exactly perfect either. I forgot my lunch yesterday and went to Subway for a turkey sub. I didn't check the points first and was shocked to see it was 8 Smart Points. So many things have changed with Weight Watchers recently. I knew the old Point system really well and could rattle off the Points for most food items I eat. Not anymore! It's very different now.

The gym is on the agenda for tonight. I've committed to go with my boyfriend so I can't disappoint him. I'm aiming for a minimum of three days a week gym and three days a week walking at lunch. We'll see how successful I've been by Friday. 

Since I'm about ready to head out the door for work, this post is going to be a short one. One thing I'm going to check out tonight is this article, Best Diets U.S. News 2016. I'm thinking about trying something different than Weight Watchers. Sometimes I just need a new, shiny toy to get started. I'm going to read the article tonight and post my thoughts tomorrow. 

Happy Tuesday everyone!


Comments

Lyn said…
What an interesting list! Sure has changed from years back. I'm curious to see what you end up trying.

Going to the gym with your boyfriend sounds fun! Do you do the same things (work out together) or do you meet and then go do our own workouts? I used to like doing aerobics classes with a group of friends. None of my friends now are interested in that kind of thing.
LuckyMama said…
I'm glad you posted that article about the best diets. Interesting! Kudos to you for exercising with your boyfriend.
Alex said…
Thanks for the entire information you have given here to impart knowledge amongst us?

http://dondecomprarphen375.blogspot.com/

phen375 precio
Very nice blog post about diet and everyone should follow in this new year. Thanks for sharing wonderful information.
Urgent care Brooklyn heights
Diet Product said…
The 3-Week Diet has helped countless people lose weight. Just take a look at their testimonials on official product website:
23 pounds lost in 21 days.
11 pounds in just one week.
17 pounds in 12 days.
Keep in mind: The overwhelming majority of the feedback is positive
www.3-weekdiett.blogspot.com
leaktattle said…
Few Super Foods Which Makes You Slim

Alleged super foods are dietary powerhouses that construct bones, counteract ceaseless sicknesses, enhance your visual perception, and even keep your mind sharp. In any case, did you know new proof recommends these best slimming super foods, can likewise help you get—and stay—thin?
Rakhi Khan said…
thanks for tuning, Drinks definitely work out for your body! We all at Glamrs have tried and tested these drinks and they do aid in weight loss! :) just following my online “Pro Fitness Coach” who helps me free. Get free coach online ProFitnessCoach4u

Popular posts from this blog

July 2, 2016 update

High hopes for 2016